BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mi Casa.

It's been awhile, but THIS is my new house.
After living 2 years in Hau'ula (and fearing for my life on several occassions),
I finally made the move back to Laie. 
 There is even a cute little yard...


 The couch in my room was a horrible floral design that looked like it should come out of a church building from the 1980's...so, I bought a canvas paint drop cloth, made a few stitches, attached one beige colored flower, and TADA! I have a new looking couch. If you don't like it now...you should have seen it before. Yikes.
 One more grandma chair in the corner. 

Although I now work in the "big" city, I feel like Laie is the place for me. I truly don't mind the drive most days. (MOST days.) 

To beach: .1 miles
To Foodland: .1 miles
To work: 35 miles
Which of these is more important?? That's right, the beach.

3 comments:

Audi Brien said...

nice work on the couch and i love the quilt in the background!

Sarah Gwyneth said...

Holli! Two words. Interior. Designer! You are so creative and your room is adorable! Will you please come decorate mine?! Thanks!

teren said...

Holli i like ur new room. and i dont know why but im happy that u live back in laie now. if you were in laie wen i lived in laie, i probably wouldve been at ur house everyday. lol cuz hauula was SOOO far.

Post a Comment